We are looking for a registered manager in the Aylesbury branch at Care & Carers!
We are a multi-award winning Domiciliary Care provider within the Buckinghamshire area. We are currently looking for a dedicated, responsible, and enthusiastic registered manager to run a fast-growing multi award winning service providing care within the community, with an excellent reputation. You will become a registered manager for this service ensuring the highest quality of care is given to customers within their own home, as a registered branch manager some of your responsibilities will include:
- Effectively manage the day to day running of the business in line with CQC standards.
- Allocate resources and monitor performance to deliver high quality homecare to customers within budget.
- Manage all aspects of the staff team and provide sound leadership to ensure staff are clear about their respective duties and responsibilities and have the support they need to carry out their roles safely.
As the registered manager you will need to have previous experience within a similar service and have managed within the care sector.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
- Respect for people suffering from a range of medical conditions with a different backgrounds and beliefs to your own. Strong commitment to non-discriminatory care practise.
- Must have a strong interest and belief in Technology, delivering high quality care.
- Previous line Management experience is essential.
- Excellent understanding of CQC legislation and regulations.
- Experience of care services, risk assessment and person-centred care and support.
- Must have S/NVQ L3 in Health and Social Care and be willing to work towards level 5.
- Experience of managing and developing and effective staff team including recruitment, training, supporting and supervising staff.
- Good understanding of the regulatory responsibilities of a registered manager and the law relating to domiciliary care services.
- It is essential that you have access to a car and have a valid driving licence.
You will be offered a fantastic salary package and benefits. You will also be supported with your personal development plan to progress further within the company. This is a full-time permanent position.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience, please send your CV and we will be in touch with you.
- 24/7 employee assistance.
- Pension Scheme.
- Opportunity to grow and take more responsibility within a growing business.
- Performance based bonus.
- Up to Date CV
- Psychometric Test
- Enhanced DBS
If you would like to discuss this position before applying, please contact Laura at Care & Carers.
email@example.com or call on 01296 695372